Spanish Startup Ecosystem News in English
Startup news ?
- E-commerce startup Tradeinn had sales of €25 million in Q1 2017, up 50% year-on-year
- Miami-based AI startup Cien plans to hire up to 100 people in Barcelona
- El Referente profiled Tabili, a startup that promises to fix your broken phone in 30 minutes
- E-commerce News interviewed Fernando Cabello, co-founder and CEO of Aplazame
- El Español profiled food tech startup Wetaca
Big tech news ?
- Amazon Pay is live in Spain. Xataka has a good breakdown of what this means for the local e-commerce companies and what consumers can expect from the service
- One of every €10 in revenue from Inditex come from online sales
- German giant Bosch plans to launch an on-demand motorbike service in Madrid and Barcelona, similar to Car2go