The Digital Enterprise Show (DES) returns to Madrid in May and it is putting out the last call for the European Digital Mindset Awards applications, which close on April 27.
DES Madrid 2018, the world’s largest international conference on digital disruption, will take place May 22-24, but those wishing to compete for the Digital Mindset Awards have two weeks to submit their application and may do so here.
The European Digital Mindset Awards are aimed at all companies, business schools, researchers, analysts, journalists, startups, accelerators, technological parks, and innovation centers from all over the world.
These awards are set to recognize the most innovative projects, leadership and digital transformation cases that present a disruptive and innovative approach to customer experience, IT Management and new digital business models.
The winners will be announced during the European Digital Mindset Awards Gala Dinner Ceremony to be held on May 23, 2018 in Madrid and chaired by the main members of the international technology industry.
The candidates that will be considered must be held in one of the following categories:
- Best Digital Leader Executive, which recognizes the top management leader of any company that is leading the Digital Transformation of its organization;
- Digital transformation Enterprise, to the company that best executed the change from the traditional to the digital business model or that best combined both models successfully;
- Best Digital Disruptor Startup, which puts the spotlight on the startup with the highest impact in a sector based on an innovative and/or disruptive business model;
- Best journalistic work, which recognizes the outstanding journalistic work covering issues of the impact of Digital Transformation in society or a specific industry;
- Best Digital Campaign, which brings together the best advertising campaign based on digital channels and platforms.
The largest World Congress on digital transformation will once again bring together the top minds from more than 450 international speakers on Digital Leadership, Cloud, IoT, Cybersecurity, Blockchain or Artificial Intelligence.
It is the only event that congregates more than 120 hours of conferences, combining keynotes with success stories on real tech applications to any kind of industry.
“This edition is designed to go deep in the knowledge required by C-Level executives and leaders of public administration to face a digitization and modernization process of business models. An essential improvement to be increase the competitiveness of our economy,” said Lluis Altés, Managing Director of DES2018.
“This year we want to highlight the fact that digitization is here and now, that it is unstoppable and we have to prepare ourselves to take advantage of the opportunities it offers to boost the economy,” he added.
Next month’s edition of DES will highlight the dilemmas that every C-level must face up without further delay if they want to improve the competitiveness of their companies or management areas.
During the three days, more than 450 digital leaders will answer the six most common dilemmas faced by business management boards to implement a real digital transformation on their companies:
- Short-Termism vs Strategic Vision
- Customer Experience vs Profitability
- Security vs Privacy
- Inbreeding vs Attraction
- Legacy vs Innovation
- Control vs Speed
Last year’s edition of DES Madrid generated an economic impact in the city of more than €30 million.